- This event has passed.
American Farm Bureau Young Farmers and Ranchers Conference
February 25, 2022 - February 28, 2022
- Early adult registration is $320/person until Jan. 14 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time.
- Regular adult registration is $375/person from 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time on Jan. 14th until 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time on Feb. 4th.
- Early and regular adult registration includes access to all general and breakout sessions, Friday’s welcome reception, beverage breaks on Saturday and Sunday, lunches on Saturday, Sunday and Monday (if attending a tour), dinner on Sunday and Monday and a tour ticket (additional tour costs will be indicated on the registration site).
- Adult guest registration is $220/person
- Attendees will receive adult meals for the length of the conference. This registration DOES NOT include access to general sessions, breakout sessions and/or the chance to attend a tour.
- Child Guest (ages 3-12) is $100/person
- Child will receive child’s meals for the length of the conference and have a reserved tour seat.
- Child under three is free
- Child does not receive meals and must sit on parents’ laps during meals and on tours (for your child to receive meals, register them as a child guest ages 3-12).