This page under construction – please contact Julie Johnson-Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-721-7723 with questions.
John Deere Member Benefit
Wyoming Farm Bureau members receive special access to the John Deere’s GreenFleet™ Loyalty Rewards program, providing members with a free two-year Platinum 2 membership. It’s easy to become a GreenFleet member too! Just sign up for John Deere GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards program using a valid member ID and zip code for membership verification, and become a Platinum 2 level by visiting www.JohnDeere.com/FarmBureau! A valid email address is required to be eligible for this benefit.
Farm Bureau members are eligible for the following benefits as Platinum 2 status members:
- Discounts on the following categories of equipment:
- $350-$3,200 off Commercial Mowing
- $100-$250 off Residential Mowing
- $200-$350 off Utility Vehicles
- $200-$350 off Tractors
- $500-$3,700 off Golf & Sports Turf
- 17% off MSRP – Commercial Worksite
Go to the GreenFleet website to learn about the discounts and other benefits of being a Platinum 2 member!
Other Details and Restrictions
- GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards benefits are only available at John Deere dealerships. Purchases from other stores will count towards GreenFleet status, but are not eligible for a GreenFleet discount.
- A valid email address is required to be eligible for this benefit.
- There is no minimum length of Farm Bureau membership to receive the GreenFleet benefit.
- Members need to sign up once for the GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards program, then renew or reactivate their membership approximately every two years.
- GreenFleet members can manage their account at MyJohnDeere.Deere.com.
- For full GreenFleet Terms & Conditions, visit JohnDeere.com/GreenFleet.
Case IH Member Benefit
SAVE $300-$500 ON ELIGIBLE CASE IH EQUIPMENT
Wyoming Farm Bureau members save $500 per unit on the purchase or lease of Case IH Maxxum® tractors; Farmall® C series utility, U series utility and 100A series tractors; self-propelled windrowers and large square balers. A $300 per unit incentive is available for Case IH Farmall® C series compact and Farmall A series utility tractors, Case IH Scout® utility vehicles and other hay tools, including round balers, small square balers, disc mower conditioners and sicklebar mower conditioners. Visit your dealer and make your best deal. Then present your discount certificate to subtract another $300 – $500 from the bottom line. Your certificate, along with valid ID, must be presented to the Case IH dealer in advance of delivery to receive the discount.
If you have questions or need help obtaining the certificate, please call (307) 721-7723 or visit your local FB office.
CAT MEMBER BENEFIT
SAVE UP TO $2,500 ON CAT EXCAVATORS, SKID STEERS, WHEEL LOADERS AND MORE
Wyoming Farm Bureau members can save up to $2,500 on the purchase or lease of eligible Cat® wheel loaders, small and medium dozers, backhoe loaders, compact track loaders, multi terrain loaders, skid steer loaders, telehandlers, mini hydraulic excavators and excavators. Members also receive an additional $250 credit on work tool attachments purchased with new Cat machines. These discounts can be combined with any current retail discount, promotion, rebates or offers available through Caterpillar or its dealers, with the exception of the Cat NCBA membership incentive.
You must present the certificate at time of purchase or lease quote to receive the discount. One certificate required per machine. Eligible Farm Bureau members may obtain an unlimited number of certificates, but certificates do expire. If you have questions or need help obtaining the certificate, please call (307) 721-7723 or visit your local FB office.